820 Webster Street
Kerrville, TX 78028
Carver Park is a 5 acre park and redeveloped in 2009 with amenities such as a large covered pavilion with basketball court, small pavilions, trail, Bar-B-Que pit, newly renovated playground area, Sprayground and multiuse sports field.
The park is open daily from dawn to 11:00 p.m.
Sprayground Operating Information
April - October
10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Closed Tuesdays for routine maintenance
Kerrville's first Sprayground opened June 19, 2010. This amenity is free of charge and a great addition to Carver Park.
- Non-Service Animals Prohibited;
- Changing Diapers Within 6 Feet Of The Water Feature Is Prohibited;
- Use Of The Water Feature If Ill With A Contagious Disease is Prohibited;
- Do Not Drink Water From The Water Feature;
- Use Of The Water Feature If Ill With Diarrhea Is Prohibited; and
- Not To Be Used During Bad Weather
|Large Pavilion -
BBQ area, 10 tables & restrooms
|Small Pavilion|| $40.00
Rates apply to reservations during regular park operating hours. Additional reservation fees may apply.
Rentals are full day - 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m
Reservations are taken online or at the Parks & Recreation Department located at 2385 Bandera Highway. Please call the Parks & Recreation Department at (830) 257-7300 for more information.