The Olympic Pool
601 Olympic Drive
Kerrville, TX 78028
Now Hiring Summer 2018 Lifeguard Staff
Have you always wanted to be a lifeguard? Well, now is your chance! The City of Kerrville Parks and Recreation Department is currently hiring lifeguards for the 2018 summer season at the Olympic Pool.
|Please call the Parks and Recreation Office at (830) 257-7300 during the off season.
Children 11 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 17 years or over.
Food and drinks (except water) are not permitted in the pool area and must stay in the lobby.
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m or
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
|Sunday||6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.|
Pool Rental Rules and Regulations
PAVILION RENTAL INFORMATION
PICNIC AREA RENTAL INFORMATION
- No running
- No diving in less than 5 feet
- No open swim in the diving area
- No public display of affection
- No profanity
- No gum, food, drink or glass in pool area
- No inflatable devices or life jackets in the diving area
- Cut offs and street clothes prohibited in pool
- No alcoholic beverages or tobacco products
- No hanging, diving or playing on ladders or lane lines
- Proper swimming attire at all times
- White t-shirts and sunscreen are encouraged
- Shower before entering the pool
- Swim diapers are required by diaper wearing patrons
- Change diapers in the dressing rooms
- Refreshments only allowed in lobby area
- Children 11 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult 17 or older (proof of age required)
- Lifeguards must be obeyed at all times
- Additional rules will be enforced
- Failure to follow rules may result in expulsion from the facility
VIGILANCE AWARENESS TRAINING
For safety, our lifeguards participate in ongoing lifeguard training. Part of this training includes the use of people and life-like mannequins for simulation drills during operational hours. The lifeguards are trained to respond as if it were an actual emergency.
Should you see a mannequin in the pool, please do not become alarmed or call attention to it. If you have any questions regarding this procedure, please consult a member of our management team.